Sec 8-C, Chandigarh
Latest News  
Admission And Withdrawls  


Students who seek admission after having studied in another school will have to produce the following:

(i) The School Leaving Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
(ii) The report of progress and co-curricular activities in that school.
(iii) Attested Photocopy of the original birth certificate for Nursery & K.G.
(iv) Students seeking admission in class IX must produce the 2nd language pass certificate of class VIM.
No change in the date of birth of the student will be permitted once the student is admitted.


(i) A month’s notice in writing should be given by the parents before withdrawing a student from the school, failing which the parent will have to pay the fees for the entire term. Pupils who leave in the month of May must pay the fees for May and June and those who leave in the month of February must pay the fee for February and March.

(ii) All dues of the school should be paid in full and library books returned before applying for a Transfer Certificate.